KILLABEE promises to repair or replace any KILLABEE chair that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) and year from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Misuse, abuse or excessive use of the product.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by KILLABEE.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental or commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
Seating Usage: Normal use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Some retailers might have custom models imported directly from the factory and therefore are not supported by our local service team because we don’t have the correct parts, please contact your retailer directly for support. If you have any questions about that we will be happy to assist and identify those items.