What information we collect
Information we collect
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our websites and mobile services.
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
- Purchase history information, such as the products you have bought, rented and returned
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
How we collect it
How we collect information
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our services and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct a business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications you receive from us. You may also Contact us and explain your request.
How we protects personal information
KILLABEE has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical, and physical controls reasonably designed to safeguard your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on killabee-gaming.com. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.